We’re Moving! Join Us at Our New Office Location in Jupiter
We’re moving to a new location in Jupiter! The address for our new office is 1015 West Indiantown Road, Suite A201, Jupiter, FL 33458 — just six minutes away from our current location, which will be permanently closed starting on July 6.
We will start seeing patients at the new office on Tuesday, July 14.
Here’s how the move will benefit our patients:
- It’s centrally located on Indiantown, in the River Place Office Condo
- Many of our patients already do their shopping, banking and dining
nearby, making it more convenient for locals.
- You also have immediate access to I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike, making it
an easy drive for patients who aren’t local.
- The office is very modern, efficiently laid out to better serve patients, and
easy to access from the parking lot.
We would also like to share some changes we’ve made in our office to further
protect you during COVID-19:
- At the front desk, we use a non-contact thermometer to do temperature
- Patients are asked to enter the office by themselves, only bringing family
members if medically necessary or if it is a child in a guardian’s care.
- Spacing chairs apart in the waiting room to the appropriate social distance.
- Thoroughly cleaning equipment between patients.
- We wear masks and we ask that patients do, too.
Additionally, we can now schedule elective surgeries (including cataract surgery,
glaucoma procedures and blepharoplasty).
We look forward to seeing you at the new office!
Make an appointment today by calling (561) 747-7777